Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Board Game Project (Think Show) Tips and Reminders

Some tips and reminders:

  •  Tip: (Optional) Your child can use an old board game and cover or paint over it .(Then you already have the box, game, etc.)
  • Your child will bring home their math books for guidance in making the problems. (If it does not make it in their bookbag, I will be doing the morning intersession, let me know, and I can put it in the office for you to grab.)
  • The theme must be one of these things: (It cannot be a 'Genre Bingo' Book, which is a book your child read independently nor can it be a Read Aloud book (a book I read completely to them.)

Horned Toad Prince
Because of Winn-Dixie Lights
Lewis and Clark and Me
Starring Grace
Graveyard Girl
Chinese
Lewis and Clark's Journey
Geography/History of TN
Native Americans
Light
Magnets
  •  The theme MUST be from FOURTH grade!
  • It's due on Friday, November 5, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment