Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Free Field Trip...But Need Drivers!

Fourth grade is in a unique partnership with Brooks Museum of Art. The teachers travel to our school three times throughout the year, and we travel to the museum twice a year (all for the low cost of $0). However, we need your help. The first time we were scheduled to visit the museum was our fall break, so in the headache of trying to match up our schedule with theirs, the date October 8 is available. (The Friday before Fall Break). I can take 3 children in my car, but need 16 more accounted for. (Children of a parent may ride in front, if you allow it, but not other children.) Before I commit to this date, I need to know if this is even a possibility. I completely understand that this is such late notice.



(In addition, you will have to come to school to register for Volunteer 2 status as soon as possible--I think even by the end of this week. You must register on a Memphis City School computer.)


Please email me as soon as you know if you are available and willing.


(This isn't an all day trip. Our class needs to be at the museum by 10:30. The class ends at 12. If we have enough people, I was thinking we could have a picnic lunch near the museum, so we would be back at school by 12:45.)

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment